My life is complete because I saw Jang Geun Suk. Who cares about Kim Hyun Joong, Song Joong Ki, Yoona, and JYJ when you got THIS GUY?!
I also saw a Park Shi Hoo commercial on the subway TVs. I died. He even had to change his shirt onscreen. I propose that he have a shirtless scene in The Princess’ Man – one that is completely unnecessary but totally necessary for me.
This time difference thing is throwing me off too. I’m technically on Day 2, but home is on Day 1. Anyways…
Several observations – Seoul is intensely hot and muggy. Underground malls are cooler than some market places. Insadong is really nice, Myeongdong is hip, Namdaemun Road is fancy, and Namdaemun Market is overrated.
Also – getting lost is awesome. Getting lost and then having your feet die by the end of the day isn’t.
Random news bits before the pictures:
- Go So Young‘s grandmother passed away, and she and hubby Jang Dong Gun attended her funeral. (source: newsen)
- Danggit – why are Sean and Jung Hye Young’s babies the cutest things in the world? Not fair that the best genes go to them; proof is in their newest daughter’s picture. (source: star news)
- Choi Si Won looking fine in uniform. (source: star news)
- Kwon Sang Woo will star in Hollywood film that hasn’t been named yet because it’s supposedly from a famous “Hollywood production company.” That sounds so sketchy. His agency also reported that his name will be the headliner. My reaction? (……….) Meanwhile, Christian Bale might star in the “Old Boy” remake helmed by Spike Lee. Oh man – if he accepts the role, this would be great. Like REALLY great. If only the article knew that he was “Christian” and not “Christine”… (source: asiae)
- As for “You’re My Pet” costars – Kim Ha Neul parts ways from her agency J.One Plus, and Jang Geun Suk will cameo in the Japanese version of You’re Beautiful. Japanese-Go Mi Nam looks like Park Shin Hye too! (source: asiae)
- Drama round up – I saw Ohjakgyo Brothers, A Thousand Kisses, My Love By My Side, and a flash of Scent of a Woman before I was knocked out like heck. AMAZING how much I could understand without knowing much Korean. UEE is awesome and Ohjakgyo is kinda amusing. My Love By My Side showed a different Lee So Yeon but I was too lost in the story because I think it progressed too far already. Nevertheless, it had Kim! Mi! Sook! A Thousand Kisses was only interesting whenever it focused on Ji Hyun Woo’s storyline – and it’s only the beginning so I caught on with the story pretty quickly. It’s actually kind of interesting. And Scent of a Woman? I saw as much as Kim Sun Ah and Uhm Ki Joon dancing the tango (don’t know if it’s a flashback or not) and suddenly I was out like a lightbulb. Sorry – that drama was on too late for me.
- And now pictures!