The weekend means that I get to catch up on my Taiwanese dramas! And that means, more episodes of My Queen! And that means, more Ethan Ruan! Episode 4 had me squeeing at how awesome he can be. I really enjoy how there will always be misunderstandings, but the feelings are always straightforward; as in, there doesn’t seem to be a confusion as to who they really like romantically. That’s my kind of TW-drama.
The drama also has me getting annoyed at Cheryl Yang’s Shan Wu Shuang; though her heart is in the right place, she never lets anyone see that good heart. Therefore she comes off as abrasive, and therefore annoying as a character.
But nevertheless! The marathon continues! Although it sucks that since we must all spring forward, I’ll lose an hour of sleep. -__-”
- It’s been confirmed that Jung Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun will be leaving the show “We Got Married” because of their busy schedules. That’d make sense, since Jung recently got cast for Festival. But it’s also been said that once the couples become comfortable they’d leave the show… and based on what I’ve heard about them, they’re definitely comfortable with each other.
- There are rumors that Festival will be shooting in Japan for some of their scenes at Lake Hanama, but it will be in mid-May. Maybe by then it will be safer… But never fear – as for the “chemistry” between Jung and Park Shin Hye, she has stated,
“Haha, we’re only friends! He doesn’t treat me like a girl. Lee Hongki always says “Even if we go traveling together, there will not be any rumors!”
Good for me! I still prefer her with Jang Geun Suk, even though he’s 3/4 of the way becoming a total girl (based on his appearance), and her type of guys are those who “have a sense of responsibility.”
- Gong Yoo is the new spokesperson for the new cafe Mango Six. It sells a bunch of drinks, snacks, and desserts. It’s enough to see his beautiful face on a poster to make me want to go there!
- The tragic earthquake in Japan took many lives and practically swallowed an entire city. It’s kind of ridiculous that almost every year there’s a natural disaster; maybe I just have bad memory, but I don’t remember there being a natural disaster so catastrophic happening pre-2000. All of a sudden, it’s like every single year something astronomically devastating must happen. BOOOO. It’s the end of the world! The earthquake did force many Hallyu stars to stop their activities though – Han Hyo Joo, Shin Mina, KARA, 2NE1, and Kim Junsu were just some of the stars that had to cancel their meetings/press conferences/performance activities and come back to Seoul. Thankfully all were unharmed.
- And finally! Some more behind the scenes photos from 49 Days, which premieres this week! It sheds a bit more light on Jo Hyun Jae and shows how Nam Gyu Ri “enters” an unconscious Lee Yo Won. (Take your mind out of the gutter people!)
source: allkpop, asianfanatics, soompi