Ahhh – what to say first? So many things are making me happy right now! I just finished watching Sign episode 17 and OHMYGAWD – can I please have Jung Gyu Woon for myself? I didn’t claim him did I? Well, I have Park Shi Hoo…and I guess Uhm Tae Woong… and Cha Seung Won… but I can easily drop the last two for Jung Gyu Woon!!! He is the awesomest man ever.
But! I digress – the above photo comes from Uhm Ji Won‘s Twitter account, and it’s the script of the last episode of Sign, which airs this week. *Sob!
- On to more cheerful news: Hyun Bin has just entered the military. OK – that was sad, BUT, eight hours later it was announced that he had broken up with Song Hye Gyo. Rejoice! “That Man” is now single! Woohoo! I must really hate Song Hye Gyo and I don’t know why – but something about her choices in roles puts me off. Apparently, they’ve been apart for a while (what with their busy schedules), but they suppressed the news until he went off to the military. That way, there’s no way the media can make a huge fuss about it to the both of them. They can probably still stalk Song for news, but I think she’s busy with her projects and won’t have time to address it.
- It is possible that Lee Da Hae‘s recent departure from the drama Coffee is due to her participation in a new drama called Goodbye Mr. Ripley… which would also star Micky Yoochun. *My eyes grow wide in shock* because this is the oddest pairing ever. In addition, it will star Kang Hye Jung and Kim Seung Woo (is this why he left Crime Squad?). All four stars were reported to leaving for Japan at the same time to meet with the PD.
- Big Bang‘s new single “Tonight” is so gosh darn addicting. While I’m still hating T.O.P.’s hair, they definitely made good use of Las Vegas when filming their MV there:
- A new member has been added to the boy band U-Kiss – a college student named Hoon. He already made his “acting debut” with a cameo in Athena as the president’s bodyguard. Two of the band’s members had been released from the group: Ki Bum‘s contract was ended and Alexander was converted into a solo singer. The second member is AJ, from the group Paran. Because most of the members of Paran went to the army, the group has pretty much disbanded, and AJ is the youngest of that group.
- Kim Jae Won‘s comeback drama will be the 50-episode vehicle called Can You Hear My Heart? It’s about a cheerful woman falling in love with a hearing-impaired man. It also stars Hwang Jung Eum and Lee Kyu Han (I love this guy – he’s hilarious in Smile You). He had been in the army for the past two years, and is known for his roles in My Love Patzzi and Hwang Jin Yi.
source: dramabeans, twitter, allkpop, asiae