I randomly tuned in to Queen of Reversals episode 23, and JUST SO HAPPENED to start at exactly the scene between Yong Shik and his secretary. And the secretary calling Yong Shik out on his attraction to Tae Hee. And then Yong Shik “slipping” information that Yoo Kyung was going on a blind date. Based on the secretary’s reaction (running out the door), he must have the hots for her!
More to come…but until then! News bits!
- Jang Geun Suk is going to release a Japanese single “Let Me Cry” on March 23rd. Here’s the audio of the song, and it’s got a crazy rock vibe. The beginning was really odd, sounding like a harpsichord mixed with an echo, but then his voice came in and made it a little better. His voice seems to be drowning in the instrumental, but it’s a nice change from all of his usual pop/hip-hop songs. He will hold a special live showcase on March 27 for his fans in Japan.
- It is very possible that Yoon Eun Hye will star in a new drama called Sweet Scandal (set to air after Midas). It’s a romantic comedy, and though nothing has been confirmed, there’s been a lot of rumors and speculations. I personally would like to see her in a drama again, but hopefully one with better writing than My Fair Lady (which I couldn’t even sit through and finish).
- It has been reported that Ella Chen of S.H.E. has been secretly dating a business marketing associate named Lai Si Xiang. Ella is known to keep a low profile on her personal life, but her mother has no qualms about that, openly showing her support for the love birds and their possible future as a married couple. That was enough to set the netizens afire into thinking that she might be pregnant and will elope. But some other netizens dug up his past and noted that an ex-girlfriend had written on her blog about his flirtatious ways, and that his playboy personality was what prompted their breakup.
- Lee Chun Hee and Jun Hye Jin make a cute couple in the pictures below (and above). The two of them shot their wedding pictures, and despite the age difference, the two of them look highly compatible – and even the same age!
- Looks like Lee Seung Gi won’t be in the new Hong Sisters drama Discovery of Affection… but Cha Seung Won might be!! Apparently the Hong Sisters have revised their synopsis so that the male lead is older, and Cha did have a meeting with the producers. Maybe he’s trying to reform his image after his bad boy role in Athena. If it’s Cha – I’m sold. I’m SO SOLD.