Dayuuum – Amuro Namie is hot! The full MV was finally released, and the song is really catchy. More catchy than I thought it would be. After School definitely makes a good impression for their Japanese debut, which will officially be in June.
- Lee Young Ae finally gave birth! To twins! One boy and one girl! She definitely settled all questions about the sex of her child(ren), so anyone who made bets on the gender of her babies won.
- Guess who’s the new member of “2 Days 1 Night”!? It’s none other than Uhm Tae Woong! AHHHHH! I can’t wait for those episodes to air here in the States! That show is my Sunday night crack. I can’t WAIT to see him starve to death thanks to the ridiculous games they have to play! Woohoo!
- Ok, if Daniel Henney is currently unemployed, I think it gives him NO REASON to change his look like this. I thought, “What the hell is up with the pornstache!?” So not a good look for him. You can see more photos here, but I refuse to put up any more of such travesty on this post.
- For their tenth anniversary issue, GQ Korea released four different covers featuring four very hot male actors – Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Woo Sung, Song Seung Hoon, and Lee Byung Hoon. Oh, and they’re not trying to slap you on the head even more in pointing out that these men are the biggest, classic, Hallyu stars ever. Check it here.
- Rumor has it that Jung Il Woo and Lee Yo Won aren’t siblings in upcoming drama 49 Days. Rather, they are each other’s first loves and can’t get over each other. (Keyword: RUMOR!) Instead of her being unable to forget her brother’s death (and hence go into depression), she’s unable of letting go of her boyfriend’s death. Hm, makes sense – despite the age gap of seven years, they could easily have made it where her boyfriend died years ago (and so he stays the same age in the spirit world while she ages).I did a relationship recap before – but with the change in the relationship between Jung and Lee, this means that there could be a jealousy line between Jung Il Woo and Jo Hyun Jae, since by allowing Nam to possess Lee, he brings Jo and Lee together romantically. Or maybe Jung just wants Lee to move on…
- Park Min Young is officially cast in drama City Hunter – not like any of us were surprised…
sources: allkpop, asiae, dramabeans, soompi, popseoul, ockoala